Weaver Pioneer Cemetery
1843 S. Peart Rd.
Casa Grande, Arizona
The Weaver Pioneer Cemetery contains the remains of members of the Weaver family and relatives. As would be expected in a small community in the early 1900s, intermarriage has led to there being many family names on the graves. This local cemetery on Peart Road east of Florence Boulevard was deeded to the Casa Grande Valley Historical Society & Museum by the Weaver family in 2006 in order to preserve it as a historic site.
Click on the photos below for larger versions